Welcome to my photo workshops. On my workshops I try to Inspire you to make better photographs. You will Create original images – on site and in the digital darkroom. And you will feel as though you Belong - belong to great group of photographers who like to have a ton of fun with their photography. New to my workshops? Here are my favorite Photo Philosophies.
Private and semi-private workshops (photography and Photoshop) – in the US and around the world – are available, too. Oh yeah, we are celebrating our 15th year of running workshops.
New! I just set up a Google+ photo-sharing community for photographers who attend my workshops. Click here to share your photos and experiences.
(My 4th Iceland workshop)
September 8 to 16, 2015
• Experience the Glacier Lagoon
• Explore dramatic waterfalls
• Hike on a glacier
• Photographic Icelandic horses
• Capture the light on dramatic beaches
• Make awesome landscape photographs
Check out my Iceland Adventure gallery.
How to Run a Photo Workshop
November 7 & 8.
Click here for info.
Bosque del Apache, NM
December 12 - 16, 2015
• Awesome bird and landscape photography
• Processing and critique sessions.
• HDR at awesome junkyard. Possible VLA trip!
• Small group (10 participants). Big fun.
• Great price: $999/ $900 for past participants
• Meet Chris Klapheke, my co-leader
Like bird photography? Check out my class.
Of course, I teach Photoshop, Lightroom and plug-ins on all my workshops.
Interested in a workshop? Please read my "About My Workshops" page.
Can't make a live workshop? Check out my on-line class/seminar/workshop: Master Landscape & Seascape Photography.
Suggested pre-workshop reading: Creative Visualization for Photographers.