I am putting the finishing touches on my latest on-line class/seminar: Master Landscape and Seascape Photography.
The one-hour seminar (like taking a private lesson from me in our home) is a narrated keynote slide presentation that includes more than 225 images and tons of tips gain from my travel to almost 100 countries.
The seminar is actually two seminars in one: a landscape/seascape/coastal photography seminar and a travelog.
It's a learn-at-your-own-pace, QuickTime movie seminar that you can stream or download and view again and again.
Got questions? Everyone who attends/views one of my seminars is a student for life. That means seminar attendees can email me questions for the rest of my life.
If you are new to my teaching style, here are some videos - on-line lessons that will help you with your landscape photography:
• Composition - the strongest way of seeing.
• Having fun with filters.
• Lenses for landscape photography.
• My camera settings vs. your creative vision.
I cover the following topics in the seminar:
• Types of Images
• Mood & Feeling
• Why We Photograph – Types of Images
• Basic Concept: Get Everything in Focus
• Basic Concept: Get a Good Exposure
• Basic Concept: Separation
• Basic Concept: Image Enhancements
• Black-and-White Photography
• Time of Day – See The Light
• The One-Lens Shoot
• Close Ups
• Stay in Shape
• Blurring Water
• Sunrise and Sunset
During the class you will explore the following locations: Iceland, Holland, Death Valley, North Wales, Mt. Rainier, Goblin Valley State Park, Oregon Coast, Mono Lake, Antarctica, Alaska, Laos, Slot Canyons, Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon.
This is not just a slide show of pretty photographs. For each photograph I will give a photography, location or digital enhancement tip.