Each year, for the past four years, I've run photo workshops in Miami's famed South Beach in January. This year I am doing something a bit different: I am offering a small group speed learning class from January 15 to 17.
Have a non-photograph spouse? No problem. No charge. He/she can attend the photo and processing sessions as our guest. Fun dinners, too.
If you have never been to South Beach, and want to learn a ton – and have a ton of fun – in a short time, here are seven reasons to join the workshop. Another idea: give the workshop, or any of my workshops, as a gift.
1) Above: You will shoot at night and learn about long exposures - and how to get the very best in-camera exposure.
2) Above: You will learn about seeing the light, composition and creative visualization, the key to getting a good photograph.
3) Above and Below: I will show you how to enhanced your images in Photoshop and in Lightroom.
3a) Did I mention that l like to make learning fun? :-)
5) Above: We'll shoot at sunrise, and work on our images during our download session.
6) Above: We'll photograph sun worshipers, and learn how to work with people, reflectors and diffusers. You will also master daylight fill-in flash - I promise you. So bring your speedlite.
7) Above and Below: At the end of the workshop you'll reflect on how much you learned and how much fun you had.