In the field, I've been helping photographers make better pictures for about 10 years on my photo workshops.
On-line, I've been helping photographers around the world make better images with my Tough Love Portfolio Review sessions.
I took a break, but now Tough Love is back.
Here's how it works:
1) You shoot me an email and we set a time. I am on NY time.
2) You prepay with PayPal. $95 for the one-hour, private session via Skype.
2a) PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) You send me a link to your work and your Skype name.
4) You tell me your time zone.
5) You tell me your goals.
6) Half-hour follow up sessions are $50 . . . if you want one.
Why choose me to review your work? I've been doing this for a long time. I've written 36 books, do lots of on-line training, lead workshops and give seminars. Before turning pro, I worked in the an advertising/PR agency for 10 years, so I have some experience with marketing your work.
I hope to see you on line. I am here to help.
Click here to read the comments from some of the photographers who had Tough Love sessions.
Explore the light,