In the field, I've been helping photographers make better pictures for about 10 years on my workshops.
On-line, I've been helping photographers around the world make better images (in Lightroom and Photoshop) for about three years with my "Tough Love" Portfolio Review sessions.
Because I am known to some folks as one of the Godfathers of the photo industry, having been in it since 1978, I thought I'd change the name of my "Tough Love" sessions to "Godfatherly Advice."
In these sessions I can also help you with your photography and with Photoshop and Lightroom enhancements.
Here's how it works:
1) You shoot me an email and we set a time. I am on NY time.
2) You prepay with PayPal. $125 for the one-hour, private session via Skype. It's not totally necessary, but you should be familiar with Skype Screen sharing.
2a) PayPal account: email@example.com.
3) You send me a link to your work and your Skype name.
4) You tell me your time zone.
5) You tell me your goals.
6) Half-hour follow up sessions are $50 . . . if you want one.
Why choose me to review your work? Well, I have been involved with photography since 1978, when I began interviewing some of the photography greats. I have also written 36 books and have 11 apps. Plus, I do lots of on-line training, lead workshops and give seminars.
I hope to see you on line. I am here to help.
Click here to read the comments from some of the photographers who had Tough Love sessions.
Explore the light,