Each year, for the past five years, I've run photo workshops in Miami's famed South Beach in January. In 2017, I've teamed with Canon for an awesome workshop that will included photographing in South Beach, Little Havana and at Wynwood Walls. Lots of photo processing, too. And, you will get to borrow the latest and greatest Canon cameras and lenses during the workshop.
Workshop dates: January 26 - 29, 2017.
Click here to see a preview of our photography locations.
Click here to register. Space is limited!
If you have never been to the Miami area and want to learn a ton – and have a ton of fun – in a short time, here are seven reasons to join the workshop.
1) You will shoot at night and learn about long exposures - and how to get the very best in-camera exposure.
2) You will learn about seeing the light, composition and creative visualization, the key to getting a good photograph.
3) I will show you how to enhanced your images in Photoshop and in Lightroom.
3a) Did I mention that l like to make learning fun? :-)
5) We'll shoot at sunrise, and work on our images during our download session.
6) We'll photograph sun worshipers, and learn how to work with people, reflectors and diffusers. You will also master daylight fill-in flash - I promise you. So bring your speedlite.
7) At the end of the workshop you'll reflect on how much you learned and how much fun you had.
Explore the light,
P.S. The image below illustrates a good reason for snowbirds to register for the workshop. :-)