Like many pros, I have a mountain of camera bags – each well-suited for a particular shooting situation. The latest addition to Camera Bag Mountain is the Think Thank Retrospective® 7 Leather Shoulder Bag. (The bag comes in other sizes and colors.) Click here to see all the Retro Leather bags.
Everything I need for street shooting fits neatly, securely and safely inside the water-resistant bag. A rain-cover is included for heavy downpours.
Here's a look at the gear I pack in the bag – and why.
• Canon 5Ds - for super-sharp shots;
• Canon 600EX-RT - for accurate flash photographs;
• Canon 24-105mm IS lens – my favorite all-purpose lens;
• Black Rapid strap – for fast shooting;
• Blower brush - to keep my sensor clean:
• Lens cleaning cloth - to keep my lens clean;
• Extra memory cards – to record my 50MB files;
• Extra camera battery - which is tucked inside the bag in one of the side pouches;
• Business cards – in case someone wants to get in touch with me and vice versa;
• Snack bar - because I am always hungry;
• Roll of film - included in this photo to see you were paying attention. :-)
• iPad - for researching a location.
- Full-grain Dakota leather flap and accents complement the casual appearance of the soft, form fitting Retrospective Leather series
- Expandable front pocket fits up to a 10” tablet or 11” laptop
- Perfect size for DSLR or mirrorless camera systems
- Dual cross buckle on front flap for added security
- Hook-and-loop “Sound Silencers” eliminate the noise of front flap hook and loop
- High quality YKK zippers, metal hardware, leather accents, premium build
- Adjustable cushioned nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort
- Easily accessible front organizer with key tether
- Stiffened, padded removable dividers
- Inner zippered pocket for important documents
- Removable carrying handle for grab and go convenience
- Business card slot under the front flap for identification
- Webbing attachment points to accommodate modular pouches or a carabineer
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
If you are looking for functional and cool-looking shoulder bag, check out the new Think Thank Retrospective® 7 series.
Explore the light,
What's new? My 36th book: Creative Visualization for Photographers.