Registration is open for my December 2015 Bosque del Apache digital photo workshop.
Here's the info:
Instructors: Rick Sammon and Chris Klapheke, owner of Outdoorphotogear.com and excellent bird photographer.
Hotel - Best Western, Socorro, New Mexico. (Group rate.) Socorro is about 1.5 hours from Albuquerque, NM. Group rate for Rick Sammon Photography Group.
December 12 - Welcome Dinner.
December 13 - 15 Photograph in and around Bosque del Apache, New Mexico.
December 16 - Optional sunrise shoot. It's over around 7 AM, so you could catch an afternoon flight.
• Leave hotel around 5 AM so we arrive at Bosque well before the "Blast Off."
• Shoot at crane pools.
• HDR photography at awesome local junkyard. (Download Photomatix)
• Lunch break.
• Shoot during the "golden hours" at Bosque.
• Group dinners.
• Possible night trip to the VLA (Very Large Array), pictured below on the left.
• Group slide show/critique session on December 15th.
Workshop cost - $999, and $900 for past Rick Sammon photo workshop participants.
Included in workshop costs - Photo instructions/critiques by Rick and Chris. The workshop is limited to 10 students, so you'll get personal in-the-field and in-the-classroom instructions.
And.... free download of my on-line class, Master the Art and Craft of Bird Photography.
Additional costs - Air (Fly into Albuquerque, NM), car rental (but we will carpool in Bosque), all meals and hotel (about $99 a night).
I hope to see you in Bosque!
Explore the light,