Here's a cool idea for all those who ever wanted to do a Bosque del Apache photo workshop – but who also like the freedom of traveling alone or with a buddy . . . and who don't have the budget for a live workshop, which can be very expensive. It's an on-line virtual photo workshop where I help you – before and after your trip – make photographs like the ones in my Feather Friends photo gallery (which also includes photographs from Alaska and other location around the world.)
• My on-line class, Master the Art and Craft of Bird Photography.
• My e-book, Capture the Beauty of Bosque del Apache.
• I share with you the best places to shoot - and times of day.
• One-hour Skype session before your trip where we discuss your trip and I review your photographs.
• I need your Skype name and a link for a gallery of your best images.
• One-hour Skype session after your trip where I review your new photographs and offer composition, exposure and processing suggestions.
Cost for the virtual photo workshop is $199 payable via paypal. Shoot me an email to arrange your virtual photo workshop.
I also give virtual photo workshops to Route 66, Oregon Coast, Iceland, Botswana and Kenya.
Explore the light,