If you love wildlife and nature photography, the rain forest and sea - and processing your images – my December 2019 Costa Rica photo workshop is for you. Here's the info.
Location: Crocodile Bay – Five full days of photography!
Limit: 10 participants for personal instructions by Rick.
Photo Ops: Click here to see the kind of pictures you will make.
• Close up day and night shoots of rain forest animals: poison dart frogs, red-eye tree frogs and butterflies. Local experts will find these animals in
• Telephoto shots of birds, monkeys, sloths, vipers, reptiles, flowers, plants and amphibians.
Click here to see photographs from the resort.
• Daily processing sessions, group slide show.
Fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing.
• Double Occupancy- $4,152 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Single Occupancy- $4,717 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Tag Along- $2,200 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack, and client must stay in room of guest paying single Occupancy Rate. No tours included, so family member not participating in photo workshop may “tag along” and participate in separate tour choices once on site)
*San Jose travel pack includes pick up from SJO airport, shuttle to Cariari Double-Tree hotel, overnight stay, pick up back to airport in morning, flight down to Puerto Jimenez, flight back from Purerto Jimenez to SJO.
Book directly with Crocodile Bay: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask for Kerem and say that you are on the Rick Sammon December 2 – 8, 2019 Photo Workshop. Let me know – via email – when you register.
If you have questions for me, shoot me an email.
I hope to see you in beautiful Costa Rica.