If you love wildlife and nature photography, the rain forest and sea - and processing your images – my December 2019 Costa Rica photo workshop is for you. Here's the info.
Location: Crocodile Bay – Five full days of photography!
December 2 - Arrive in San Jose for Welcome Dinner (not included in price).
Dec 3 - Morning flight o Crocodile Bay - workshop begins in the afternoon.
Dec 4 to 7 - Full Day Workshop. Small group (10).
December 8 - Optional sunrise shoot and then depart to San Jose. You may be able to make a connection back to your home city the same day. If not, you can stay overnight at the group hotel.
Our travel agent - firstname.lastname@example.org - will help you with your local air/hotel/airport transfers, etc.
Limit: 10 participants for personal instructions by Rick.
Photo Ops: Click here to see the kind of pictures you will make.
• Close up day and night shoots of rain forest animals: poison dart frogs, red-eye tree frogs and butterflies. Local experts will find these animals in
• Telephoto shots of birds, monkeys, sloths, vipers, reptiles, flowers, plants and amphibians.
• Daily processing sessions, group slide show.
Fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing.
Each photographer receives in their goodie bag:
• Black Rapid Strap ($75 value).
• Adorama Gift Certificate ($50 value). For US residence only.
• Delkin Devices SD Advantage 32GB Memory Card ($18 value).
• Adorama Pix Gift Certificate ($25 value). For US residence only.
• Rick’s 1-hour on-line class, Master Landscape & Seascape Photography ($20 value).
• Discount code for $20 from Platypod.
Goodie bag total: $200+
• Double Occupancy- $4,152 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Single Occupancy- $4,717 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Tag Along- $2,200 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack, and client must stay in room of guest paying single Occupancy Rate. No tours included, so family member not participating in photo workshop may “tag along” and participate in separate tour choices once on site)
*San Jose travel pack includes pick up from SJO airport, shuttle to Cariari Double-Tree hotel, overnight stay, pick up back to airport in morning, flight down to Puerto Jimenez, flight back from Purerto Jimenez to SJO.
Book directly with Crocodile Bay: email@example.com. Ask for Kerem and say that you are on the Rick Sammon December 2 – 8, 2019 Photo Workshop. Let me know – via email – when you register.
If you have questions for me, shoot me an email.
I hope to see you in beautiful Costa Rica.