I am happy to announce the launch of my Digital Delray Days – a series of one-day, fast-paced and fun-filled digital photograph workshops in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida.
• Dates: January 30, January 31 and February 2, 2012. (These sessions will be held after my Florida Photo Caravan.)
• I'll be giving a free lecture on the evening of February 1.
• Each session is one day long: 8 AM to Noon and 1 to 5 PM. The same workshop will be given each day. (Hang out after the workshops for happy hour!)
• I'll be your photography and Photoshop instructor.
• The groups are limited to 8 – for up-close and personal shooting and training with me.
• I'll teach HDR, model, street, outdoor, flash, reflector/diffusers, and beach photography. Yes. You will leave the workshop with a very good understanding of your flash.
• In December, I will review your portfolio on line and give you feedback. I'll need a link.
• We'll have a digital darkroom session, so you'll see how to enhance your images. I will offer some tips, tricks and techniques.
• Cost is $149 and includes: Workshop fee and a copy of two of my books: Exploring the Light and Field Guide to Digital Photography.
• All meals, hotel and transportation are on your own.
• We'll be based at the Colony Hotel in Delray.
• Skill level: All... but you must know how to find your pictures on your laptop.
• Your camera, lenses and flash.
• Laptop with card reader.
• Loaded on your laptop (in addition to Lightroom, Photoshop or Photoshop Elements): Photomatix or HDR Efex Pro. Also: Topaz Adjust. For a discount on Photomatix and HDR Efex Pro, see my Creative Plug-ins page.
To learn about HDR photography, check out my iHDR iPad app.
I hope you can join the photo fun in Delray.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email.
For an application, email Susan Sammon.
Explore the light,
P.S. Here is a behind-the-scenes shot taken in the room where I took the opening pictures for this post. Ahhhhh, the wonders of HDR photography!