What's the key camera accessory? A flash, of course. And taking full advantage of your flash is the key to making good flash people pictures.
My next Master Your Flash one-day workshop will be on June 10, 2012 from 9 to 6 PM.
|© Rick Sammon|
When: June 10, 2012
Times: 9 AM to 6 PM
Cost: $250 (includes model fee)
Group: Limited to 10
We'll try to cover:
• Working with models
• Indoor and outdoor flash photography. (Outdoors only weather permitting)
• Daylight fill-in flash.
• Using gels and grids.
• Creative lighting with your flash on camera. Yes, that is possible!
• Taking the darn flash off the camera for even more creative lighting.
• Using reflectors and diffusers for flash photography.
• Using soft boxes.
• Using wireless transmitters.
• Portrait and environmental portraits.
• Processing your best pictures and group slide show.
We'll have lighting gear but you can bring some of your own.
Definitely bring your Canon Speedlite.
I have Canon Pocket Wizards. If you have another brand of camera/speedlite, you must know how to fire the flash remotely. I'll show you the techniques, but it's up to you to know your camera and speedlite.
You also need to know how to shoot on Manual Exposure.
Included with the workshop is an autographed copy of my book, Exploring the Light.
Shoot me an email for info. Space is limited - but the speedlite fun will be unlimited.
Explore the light,
P.S. If you can't make the workshop, check out my Light It! app and 24/7 Photo Buffet app. Click here.