Creative Visualization for Photographers Seminars
Visualizing the end result image, illustrated by the below before-and-after pair of images, is the key to making a good photograph. That is the main theme in my presentations. It's also the title of my forthcoming Focal Press book, Creative Visualization for Photographers.
My presentations (all are welcome) are not just slide shows of pretty pictures. For each image, I share a digital photography tip or Photoshop/Lightroom technique - or a fun story. And speaking of fun, I like to make all my presentations fun and informative experiences.
Bring your questions. I'm there to help.
Read Comments from just one seminar (Denver, CO. August 2014).
March 20-21 • Buffalo, NY – Canon EOL Event
Niagara Frontier Camera Club
July 31 • Ripley, West Virginia – Canon EOL Event
Charleston Camera Club
September 19 • Chattanooga, TN – Canon EOL Event
Photographic Society of Chattanooga
EOL Events are Canon Explorer of Light Events. I've been a proud member of the EOLs since 2006. It's quite an honor.
Everyone who attends one of my presentations is a student for life. That means you can email me questions anytime.
My presentations range in length from two to six hours. Topics include:
• Get Motivated, Stay Inspired, Keep Shooting
• Creative Visualization for Photographers
• Exploring the Light (my all day show)
• The Camera Looks Both Ways (people photography)
• HDR The Right Way? (HDR how-to)
• Around the World with a Digital Camera (travel photography)
• The Business Side of Photography (for pros and aspiring pros)
• Photo Philosophies (my famous one-liners)
• Creative Composition (seeing and making pictures)
• Life Lesson We Can Learn From Mother Nature (inspirational talk)
• Speedlite Photography
• Wildlife Photography
• Shooting in Chilly Conditions
• Birds-in-flight Photography