Above: Our three professional models for the shoot.
Be one of 20 photographers on this awesome NYC-area model shoot – where you will learn about model photography and lighting – and get to use the images on your web site.
• Cost: $279.
• Max 20 photographers.
• Your instructors: Rick Sammon and Westcott's awesome Dave Piazza.
• Three models, three shooting stations (max 7 at a station at one time).
• Learn about: Speedlites, constant lights, reflectors and other lighting techniques.
• Date/Time: November 4th (Tuesday), 1 - 6 PM (sharp).
• Location: 3rd Floor, Metropolitan Building, Long Island City, NY. Short ride from NYC.
• Photo gear on hand: A variety of Westcott lighting gear.
• Awesome props.
• You need to bring your own cameras and lenses.
• You can use the pictures on your web site, but you can not sell any of the images you take. You will sign a release stating image use.
• My friends from Adorama will be on hand with some special prices on the lighting gear we use.
Above: Our goal will be to make environmental portraits like the one above, which I took in Venice, Italy . . . using just one Canon speedlite in a Westcott Apollo softbox. All my gear is listed here on My Gear page.
The props at the Metropolitan Building are awesome.
Shoot me an email to get on the info list. First come, first serve – as we are only accepting 20 participants on this awesome shoot.
As a prelude to the class, you may want to check out my KelbyOne class: Light – the main element in every photograph.
Explore the light,
This post sponsored by x-rite - the world leader in color managements.