Creative Visualization for Photographers Seminars
Visualizing the end result image is the key to making a good photograph.
Creative visualization is also the main theme in my presentations. It's also the title of my latest, and 36th book, (photographs look much better in the Kindle version), Creative Visualization for Photographers.
My presentations (all are welcome) are not just slide shows of pretty pictures. For each image, I share a digital photography tip or Photoshop/Lightroom technique - or a fun story. And speaking of fun, I like to make all my presentations fun and informative experiences.
Bring your questions - and know that no question is too simple or too basic. I'm there to help. What's more, everyone who attends one of my presentations is a student for life. That means attendees can email me questions anytime.
Check out the comments from just one seminar (Denver, CO. August 2014).
Read Comments from just one seminar (Denver, CO. August 2014).
March 12 • Daytona Beach – Canon EOL Event
Southeast Museum of Photography
March 20-21 • Buffalo, NY – Canon EOL Event
Niagara Frontier Camera Club
April 7 • Ossining, NY - Canon EOL Event
Teatown Lake Reservation
April 15 • Riverside, CA – Canon EOL Event
Inland Empire Professional Photographers
July 31 • Ripley, West Virginia – Canon EOL Event
Charleston Camera Club
August 8 • Little Rock, AR• Canon EOL Event
Photo Expo/Keynote Speaker
August 10-13 • Las Vegas
September 19 • Chattanooga, TN – Canon EOL Event
Photographic Society of Chattanooga
November 14- 15 • Cape Cod, MA
Cape Cod Arts Association
Info to come
EOL Events are Canon Explorer of Light Events. I've been a proud member of the EOL since 2006. It's quite an honor.
My presentations range in length from two to six hours. Topics include:
• Get Motivated, Stay Inspired, Keep Shooting
• Creative Visualization for Photographers
• Exploring the Light (my all day show)
• The Camera Looks Both Ways (people photography)
• HDR The Right Way? (HDR how-to)
• Master the Art and Craft of Bird Photography
• Around the World with a Digital Camera (travel photography)
• The Business Side of Photography (for pros and aspiring pros)
• Photo Philosophies (my famous one-liners)
• Creative Composition (seeing and making pictures)
• Life Lesson We Can Learn From Mother Nature (inspirational talk)
• Speedlite Photography
• Wildlife Photography
• Shooting in Chilly Conditions
• Birds-in-flight Photography