Creative Visualization for Photographers Seminars
Visualizing the end result image is one of the keys to making a good photograph.
Creative visualization is the main theme in my presentations. It's also the title of my latest, and 36th book, Creative Visualization for Photographers.
My presentations (all are welcome) are not just slide shows of pretty pictures. For each image, I share a digital photography tip or a Photoshop/Lightroom technique - or a fun story. And speaking of fun, I like to make all my presentations fun and informative experiences for all.
Bring your questions - and know that no question is too simple or too basic. I'm there to help. What's more, everyone who attends one of my presentations is a student for life. That means attendees can email me questions anytime. Get to know me!
EOL Events are Canon Explorer of Light Events.
I've been a proud member of the EOL since 2003. It's quite an honor.
My presentations range in length from two to four hours. Topics include:
• Get Motivated, Stay Inspired, Keep Shooting
• Creative Visualization for Photographers
• Exploring the Light (my all day show)
• The Camera Looks Both Ways (people photography)
• HDR The Right Way? (HDR how-to)
• Master the Art and Craft of Bird Photography
• Around the World with a Digital Camera (travel photography)
• The Business Side of Photography (for pros and aspiring pros)
• Photo Philosophies (my famous one-liners)
• Creative Composition (seeing and making pictures)
• Life Lesson We Can Learn From Mother Nature (inspirational talk)
• Speedlite Photography
• Wildlife Photography
• Shooting in Chilly Conditions
• Birds-in-flight Photography