The ultimate adventure for travel photographers (and world travelers) is only a few months away: the December 19, 2016 to January 4, 2017 Abercrombie & Kent voyage to Antarctica, South Georgia and Falkland Islands – aboard the beautiful and spacious M/V Le Boreal.Read More
In the field, I've been helping photographers make better pictures for about 20 years on my photo workshops.
On-line, I've been helping photographers around the world make better images with my Tough Love Portfolio Review sessions.
I took a break, but now Tough Love is back.
Here's how it works:
1) You shoot me an email and we set a time. I am on NY time.
2) You prepay with PayPal. $50 for the half-hour, private session via Skype.
2a) PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) You send me a link to your work and your Skype name.
4) You tell me your time zone.
5) You tell me your goals.
Why choose me to review your work? I've been doing this for a long time. I've written 38 books, do lots of on-line training, lead workshops and give seminars. Before turning pro, I worked in the an advertising/PR agency for 10 years, so I have some experience with marketing your work.
I hope to see you on line. I am here to help.
Explore the light,
Here's a cool idea (and a great investment) for all those who plan to do a photo safari/photo workshop. It's an on-line virtual photo workshop where I help you – before and after your safari – make photographs like these recent 2018 images and the ones in my photo safari galleries:
• One-hour Skype session before your trip where we discuss your trip and I review your wildlife photographs.
• I offer advice on getting tack-sharp shots, exposure, composition and processing. I'll make lens and gear suggestions, and I'll offer advice on where to go to get the type of images for which you are looking.
• I need your Skype name and a link for a gallery of your best images.
• One-hour Skype session after your trip where I review your new photographs and offer composition, exposure and processing suggestions. Clothing and travel suggestions are also covered.
Cost for the two-hour virtual photo workshop is $199. payable via paypal. Shoot me an email to arrange your virtual photo workshop.
Photo safaris are expensive. You don't want to invest in a trip only to return with snapshots.
I also give virtual photo workshops on Iceland, Yellowstone/Grand Tetons, Oregon Coast and Route 66.
Explore the light,
Antarctica with A&K - and RS • December 12 - 23, 2018
I hope you can join me for my fourth trip to the bottom of the world, and my second trip as the photo coach on an Abercrombie & Kent expedition. Antarctica is full of wonders - of blue ice and wildlife. Click here to start your adventure.
Click here to see some of my photographs from my previous A&K trip to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands.
From the Highlands to the High Arctic Photo Adventure • June 3 - 14, 2019
Travel with us - on Poseidon Expeditions' awesome 114-passenger Sea Spirit – from Edinburgh in the UK to Spitsbergen for this amazing landscape, seascape and wildlife adventure. We'll have our own special photo group, where I will help you with your SLR and mirrorless photography, and Susan will help you with your iPhone photography.
There's an early booking discount of 10% to 15%, plus an additional savings of $1,300 per couple as part of this special photo group!
Call Shulie for info: 347 801 2609. Or send her an email.
If you can't make a workshop, travel and learn virtually though one of my KelbyOne classes.