Canon recently introduced the Canon EOS 6D. Man o man does this camera look awesome - as a main camera and as a back up camera for pro photographers who have top-of-the-line models.
The camera is loaded with cool features. Here are my personal top six:
1) Newly designed 20.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5+ image processor for reduced noise reduction.
2) ISO up to 25,600 and up to ISO 102,400 when set to H2. That's more than kinda amazing!
3) New 11-point AF system for accurate focusing even in low light.
4) Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS so you can get your pictures out of your camera effortlessly, and mark where you took 'em.
5) Built-in HDR for easy HDR imaging.
6) 63-zone duel-layering metering system for accurate exposures even in tricky lighting conditions.
Readers of my blog and the photographers on my workshops know that my favorite lens is the Canon 24-105mm IS lens. Adorama has a special price on the camera and the lens and some other goodies. Info here.
I'm not trading in my Canon EOS 5D Mark III cameras, but the new 6D will soon be in my bag.
Speaking of HDR, the image above
is a Canon 5D Mark III HDR image I made in Iceland. If you want to
learn HDR, I teach it on all my workshops. If you can't make a workshop, my HDR app, iHDR, is loaded with HDR tips, tricks and techniques.
Explore the light,